The Secret to Increasing Your Online Leads by 178%
The average conversion rates for a businesses website ranges between 5 and 10%. That’s not bad, all things considered, but what if you could double that number – or even triple it? Even better, what if you could just make a few quick changes and see instant results in your bottom line? Now we’re talking!
Too often, business owners make the mistake of thinking that they are doomed to mediocrity, that their conversion rates will never improve and they should just be happy with what they have. They see a 10% rate and figure, well, that’s pretty good and it’s in line with what everyone else is doing.
But you are not everyone else, and you do not have to settle.
Let’s look at just a few of the factors that lead to higher conversion rates.
– High quality targeted leads
– Website copy that speaks to these leads
– The perception of value in your offer
– A highly targeted call to action
– Understanding your audience through conversion testing
If you’re not getting the right kind of leads, your conversion rate will never change and in fact, in these tough economic times, it may even go down. You get what you pay for, and you get what you look for. There are a few keys to finding the right kind of leads that will skyrocket your earning potential.
– You have to know your leads inside out – what do they want, why do they want it and what is their motivation?
Does your website copy engage the reader, convince them that you have the answers they seek or that you have a product that will make an impact on their lives? If the answer is no, you’re fighting a losing battle.
– Persuasive copy that speaks to the emotions of the reader, while backing up promises with verifiable data is the simple key to success.
Perception of Value
Pricing plays an important part in the perception of value. Although people are always looking for a good deal, they are also aware that the old adage, “You get what you pay for,” definitely applies.
– Communicate the perception of value. What makes your product different, better, more effective than your competitors? How will you solve your customer’s problems? Answer these questions and watch your conversion rates soar.
The Call to Action
You can have the best copy in the world, but if you don’t have a strong call to action, you won’t win over the majority of the audience – the fence sitters – the ones that need that little push to pull out their wallets.
– Testing out variations of your CTA will help you find the right tone and balance to reach your customers.
Did you know that one simple phrase, or even a word can make all the difference in the world? If you don’t try out these variations, if you don’t spend a little time tweaking various aspects of your site, you may never reach your potential. Gaining Perspective
So, now you have the keys in your hand to make some huge changes on your site. Let’s look at this logically. A conversion rate of 10% means that you’re getting 1 customer for every 10 readers on your site. You’re losing 9 fence sitters.
What if you could convince just one more of those fence sitters to take action? Suddenly, you’re up to a 20% conversion rate and have doubled your online leads. Get two more and you’re really making progress.
You do have the power to take your business to the next level – and it’s easier than you think!